Re: [Harp-L] Is that a picture of John Lee Hooker playing harmonica Isee...?

Nate writes:

> Greetings,
> Just purchased a DVD and see a picture in its booket of what looks like John
> Lee Hooker playing harmonica alongside Big Mama Thornton.
> Need to get going so will find out more details later and post if any.
> Anyone know of him playing harp and if there might be any of his harp
> playing recordings?
>
> Cheers,
> Nate

Perhaps it's JLH in the American Folk Blues Festival -1962/66-
At the end of one of the DVD's (I can't recall now which one), all the musicians
jam together and then he tries to play some harp. Rare to see, but funny after
all.
About your request, checking on my blues collection and reading his biography, I
can't find any tunes where he plays the harp, only guitar and foot tapping ;O)
Fernando Toral
Argentina