To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:46 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Saving a downloaded file (was The Deb URL)

Here's what I did--
After clicking on the link and allowing the file to play, I closed the
window, opened Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) and went to the
Temporary Internet folder (usually located in C:/Documents and Settings/Your
Name Here/Local settings), where the file was residing. I plucked it from
there.
My harp audio folder is getting bigger and better-- much thanks to these
great musicians and contributors.
Gary