[Harp-L] Info needed.....

Hello you fine folks.
Have been a list member for some time now but this is my first posting on the list.
Personal info: Norwegian, 40, started playing at age 27, Lee Oskar, SJII & SJ410, modified BluesBlaster played wireless. Hard Luck Blues Band (5 pcs)and Rattlesnakin` Daddies( acoustic trio). The short version!!

"Tim Gonzales is one of the best harpplayers you`ve never heard of"...
This is how the review on his CD " straigt from the heart" starts. I`m just wondering if there is anyone out there who knows how to contact Mr Gonzales. I have only listened to one of his songs on a sampler cd but it really got my attention. Cool stuff!!

Goodrockin` Andy - Pimp of the blues