Re: RE: [Harp-L] Allman Brothers

"Jim Konish" <konisj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's actually the deluxe edition, released in 2003, which has all of the
> original release plus extra songs, including some of the live tracks from
> Eat A Peach.  I really like Thom's playing on this, and of course Duane
> Allman and Dickie Betts are awesome as usual. The only problem is I can't
> stop listening to it!

i was looking at this on amazon a while back, reading the reviews.
one reviewer gave it 5 stars, but his subject line was something like
"i'd give this 10,000 stars if i could".  and ya know, he's right.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.