Re: [Harp-L] LW on video (was LW in Europe)

> I'm sure you have seen this before but just in case there is footage of little walter playing with Hound Dog taylor
and then another tune with Coco Taylor on The Americain Folk and Blues Volumes vol.III. All there volumes are great lots
of sonny boy junior wells big walter sonny Terry Doc Ross there's even a bonus clip of the muddy waters band with Paul
Oscher.  Also there is a little footage of Walter in the DVD of the howlin Wolf story very brief however.
I love all these and i'm always on the look out for more if anyone knows of any vhs or dvd's out there plaesae let me
know.