Re: [Harp-L] review of "Paul Butterfield Teaches Blues Harmonica Masterclass"

I am amazed at how little praise Butterfield Live gets
relative to his other albums.  The album documents an
altogether remarkable show, but I do not think it even
remains in production.  I found a copy on e-Bay, and
it hasn't left my cd player since.  If you haven't
heard Live, it is well worth the search!

Suave Blues Man was kind enough to direct me to a list
of keys for his other albums, but I'm still trying to
figure out the keys and harps for Live.  Does anyone
have them handy?  I would be much obliged.

Taiawagi

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0793581303/102-6677938-2744148?v=glance&n=