Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield's mispedagogy

I recently joined the list group that Butterfield's son, Gabe, started on Yahoo.
Posted in the photo section are some articles on Butter dating back to the original band
and moving thru the BBB and Better Days era. Some pretty interesting comments by Butter, Bishop,
Dinwiddle and others. Also photos from that period thru his days with
Danko/Helms.

Butter lived in Woodstock where the Homespun tapes originate.
I think the tape was more Happy Traum's idea then Butter's.
Butter sort of goofs through the tape in the beginning but seems to get more serious and personal
about the music by the end of the tape.
I might be able get the lowdown from Gabe on the tape since he was still
living with Paul in Woodstock during that period.

mike