Re: [Harp-L] Sweden

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan Hartt"
<rhartt1234@xxxx> wrote:

> Try and find one of my favorite bands Knockout Greg
and Blue Weather
> http://www.knockoutgreg.com/index2.html
> Sweden has a bunch of great traditional style bands.
> Here's another handy site
> http://www.swedishblues.com/
> Ryan

let me second Ryan's suggestion that you see these
guys (Hey Ryan!!). i didn't get to catch them live
when i was in Stockholm back in August, but i found
some of their albums and these guys are not to be
missed.
as for clubs to check out in Stockholm, i didn't go to
any actual blues clubs (no gigs going on when i was
there) but i did drop into the Glenn Miller Cafe
(glennmillercafe.com), which is a very very cool
European-style jazz club. Also, you have to drop in to
Stockholm's BEST (if not only) blues record shop,
Smokestack Records, at - i think - 13 Hälsingegatan in
the Vasastaden area (near St. Eriksplan). those are
the only recommendations i can give ya ;)

enjoy your trip.

    --Jp