Re: [Harp-L] 'Acoustic' practice

Well Paul playing acoustically and get that sound when alone

I lot of the people on this list will not agree with this, but.
This is not a real loud amp but a great little natural sounding amp
just take a quick look and read.  I just love this little amp.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Amps?sku=480868

Clean and clear
To me it was the answer to all I could of ask for. It is the FENDER G-DEC

Harmonically
Danny
President of
Acoustic Harmonica Society