Re: [Harp-L] 'Acoustic' practice

You might take a look at the Roland MicroCube or the new little amp Bushman
has just put out (
http://www.bushmanmusic.com/productdetail/~Model/AMP1~/d.html) that is
really small and inobtrusive.  If you have a mic with a volume control to
use with the Bushman amp, it might make a real good way to amplify the
harmonica just loud enough to suit a noisy acoustic situation.