[Harp-L] CARL SONNY LEYLAND Trio in LA FEB 3rd and Blues News- Power Blues

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:19:22 -0800 (PST)
   From: Torch <torch_music@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CARL SONNY LEYLAND Trio in LA FEB 3rd

Friday February 3rd

Torch presents

Boogie-Woogie, Blues, Jazz & Barrelhouse pianoman extraordinaire

CARL SONNY LEYLAND & His Trio

Carl will be making a rare Los Angeles appearance with his Trio,
featuring the great HAL SMITH on drums & MARTY EGGERS on bass.

The CARL SONNY LEYLAND Trio has appeared worldwide at numerous
music festivals and concert halls.

Many of you here know Carl from his days with Big Sandy & the Fly-Rite
Boys.

Carl has also appeared and recorded with artists such as Anson
Funderburgh, Kim Wilson, Billy Boy Arnold, Jerry McCain, Ernie K. Doe, Johnny
Johnson, Lowell Fulsom, Champion Jack Dupree, James Harman, The
Calvanes, Deke Dickerson, and too many more to list.

Friday, Feb 3rd, 8:30pm sharp. $15.
Food and drink minimum required.
Reservations recommended-seating is extremely limited.

@ Hollywood's Oldest Italian Restaurant
            MICELI's
1646 Las Palmas Ave. Hollywood 323-466-3438
(just 2 short blocks East of Hollywood/Highland)
www.micelisrestaurant.com

This is a great opportunity to see Carl really stretch out on a
wonderful baby grand piano in one of  Hollywood's most intimate
music rooms. Miceli's full menu and bar available during the show.

I look forward to seeing you at this very special show-
thanks as always for supporting live music.

Mark A. Tortorici "Torch"
Torch-Music & Entertainment
home of SWINGIN' Records and
the HOLLYWOOD COMBO-Jump Blues,early R&B and
RocknRoll served up hot & swingin'...
the TORCHLIGHTERS-Hot Jazz,standards & love songs
torch_music@xxxxxxxxx / 818 625 3659
http://www.cdbaby.com/hollywoodcombo
http://www.myspace.com/thehollywoodcombo

Message: 2