[Harp-L] Wichita Symphony

Had three wonderful concerts with the Wichita Symphony performing the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto plus Sir George Martins's "Three American Sketches" for Harmonica and String Orchestra. All three were almost sold out with 2200 plus people at them. Good Orchestra with Andrew Sewell conducting.

I have been getting some nice emails from George Martin thanking me for performing his work; I hope to record it soon. It would be nice to have a "British Invasion" recording of the Martin with the Arthur Benjamin Harmonica Concerto and the Vaughan Williams Romance along with the Malcom Arnold Harmonica Concerto.

After Sundays performance Maestro Sewell and I went to the local blues bar and joined Kirk Sorensen for the Sunday evening jam. Kirk played some nice blues on his CX12. I stuck to my Filisko Marine Bands - a lot of fun to play "Walkin' Blues" after playing a Harmonica Concerto!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio