Re: [Harp-L] Fingers Taylor

Fingers Taylor was a big influence on me at a certain point in my development as a player. I was mostly accompanying singer-songwriters and playing with friends who did a lot of Buffet, early Neil Young, Dylan, etc...

I've always thought Fingers was much like Willie's guy Mickey Raphell; the consummate accompianist...I really like his playing, and while I'm less familar with his blues playing, I understand he's very good at that too.

A very underrated player, IMO.

WVa Bob