[Harp-L] Mi-T-Mist

It might be good to note that a review on Music123.com for this disinfecting spray included this comment:

> ...but there is a warning on this product: "do not use
> on rubber mouthpieces or other rubber based parts."

With that in mind, perhaps using something else for chromatics might be considered if they have what may be rubber-based slider bumper guides. I doubt one would need to worry too much about harming the windsaver valves, though... usually the only other parts potentially affected by this product's use.

A similar product seems to be something called Sterisol Germicide, but no mention of how it tastes that I found.

Thanks, Tim.
Bobbie