[Harp-L] Old Newbie: Been here,done this...

Hello Everyone, I was a subscriber some years back. It seems somewhere along the way I got kicked off,tried getting back on,couldn't do it,got frustrated and said to heck with it. Well,things have really come along since then haven't they? I just took a peek at some of the video clips from "you tubes" and was really impressed. Dang,there sure are some great players out there! I'm in the San Diego Ca. area and have been playin' a little(around 45 years or so). I recently(over the last 5 years or so) started customizing my own harps(marine bands in particular). They're really pretty nice considering I don't have a large workshop, or staff, or overhead, or website . If you're interested in finding out more about these harps( I'm selling 'em for 50 bucks plus shipping) drop me an email and I'll fill you in on the details. Yours Truly, Lenny M