[Harp-L] Request: a non-copyright "St James Infirmary"

Currently, I am able to find what I believe to be a copy of St Louis Blues in Public Domain (it's in the website of library of congress), but so far, the St James infirmary (or gambler blues) I found are either traditional copyright or copyright unknown.

Does anyone know if there is a St James Infirmary that is copyleft? that is, in one of the following lisence:
*Free art licence
*Creative commons
*GFDL
*Other Libre (copyleft) licence