Re: [Harp-L] Unusual old stuff (5th position)

Hi group!

I like the 5th position very much and learned it listening to this: Steve Baker Playalongs Vol. 1: there is one piece in e minor accompanied perfectly good by Steve in the 5th position. ISBN 3-936807-01-9  http://www.artistahead.de/ available in English.

Greetings Bertram Becher