[Harp-L] Norton Buffalo

Just purchased tickets for the Steve Miller Band who will be playing to the San Antonio area on Friday, September 29th at the Verizon Amphitheatre of which Norton Buffalo will be doing harmonica and vocals with them.
  Norton was the featured artist for SPAH held in Irving, Texas a few years back.    He is excellent and we are fortunate to have him come this way. Alamo HOOT will do all we can to promote the upcoming concert.