[Harp-L] 'maybe august' new CD tunes on myspace

Hey List,

My band has a new CD coming out any day now (we're apparently stacked up at
the duplicating shop).
In the meantime you can listen to 4 of the new tunes at our myspace  site.

_http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)

There is harp on Alison (short solo), Naked (horn section, 2 solos), &
Amanda Lynn (accompaniement throughout, short duet with guitar). List member
Michael Peloquin played sax in the section on Naked & played sax, notated  &
harmonized the charts for the horns on a couple songs on the new CD.  Thanks, Mike!

When the new CD is out it will be  for sale at CD Baby

Later,
Rosco
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)

download or stream live recordings: _may.be au.gust_
(http://www.maybeaugust.com/Live.aspx)