From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Moandabluz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:44 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] songs for a funeral

A few weeks ago, my family asked me to play Amazing Grace at my mother's
funeral. Actually, at the gravesite. This has been something of a tradition,
as I have played it at all but one of her brothers and sisters' funerals as
well. I wasn't sure I could do it, but managed better than I expected.
Funerals, even
those of people not really close to us, can be difficult.   Good luck to
anyone who has to do it for one of their parents.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb