[Harp-L] Harp-L Giglist

My desktop computer crashed last Friday, and will need to be rebuilt or replaced. In the meantime I am struggling to keep things running with my laptop.

I will expect to maintain, and keep the giglist updated, so do please continue to send your updates and new listings to me at the same address, as usual. I am handicapped somewhat, as I lost a lot of info, until I can get my hard drives saved and up running again. Please be patient - it may take a while due to unexpected expense at the time but it will eventually all come together.

Best regards to all,
Danny