[Harp-L] Professional Harp Player in a box

Hey all,

I ran across this harmonica sampler kit called the "Tascam Harmonica Essential Blues Licks Giga CD" in my research on the Tascam CD-VT1 - which is a pretty cool machine. This particular product here will replace any of us for $49.00. It carries over 1,100 harmonica licks - which is probably more than I come with. Here is the link:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Tascam-Harmonica-Essentials-Blues-Licks-Giga-CD?sku=706997

It is "designed to make a professional harmonica player accessible to all musicians". I guess we're not accessible enough on our own.

Michael