[Harp-L] Harp-L Gathering at SPAH-Bar-Aug 17th-4PM

Hi All,

I, my Renny and my beer will be the anchors for the annual Harp-L Gathering at SPAH. We will do this Thursday, August 17th at 4:00 PM at the bar. I don't know where the bar is located yet, but you can bet that I will track it down soon after I arrive. I look forward to seeing lots of you there. I know we have a fair number of list folk coming this year. It is a great opportunity to put faces to the names, monikers and e-mail addresses you see so often on list. If you are a Harp-L subscriber and are going to SPAH I seriously suggest you don't miss this. We have a lot of fun every year. See you then,

Michael