[Harp-L] harmonica player replacement

i'm guessing this is a collection of licks recorded live with the ability to pitch and tempo shift. the producer can cut and paste licks to create a solo or fills. nowadays thats what happens at a recording session anyway. multiple takes are recorded and engineers take phrases that they like and construct the perfect solo. I've heard this sonic surgery done on myself and it's yielded some neat sounding stuff that I would never be able to play. i.e. astonishing register and breath shifts. although it doesn't represent the reality of how I phrase.
such software can't replace us around the campfire however.
--
Ross Walters
myspace.com/myharpdemo