From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael Polesky
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 12:21 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp-L Gathering at SPAH-Bar-Aug 17th-4PM

Hi All,

I, my Renny and my beer will be the anchors for the annual Harp-L Gathering
at SPAH.  We will do this Thursday, August 17th at 4:00 PM at the bar.  I
don't know where the bar is located yet, but you can bet that I will track
it down soon after I arrive.  I look forward to seeing lots of you there.  I
know we have a fair number of list folk coming this year.  It is a great
opportunity to put faces to the names, monikers and e-mail addresses you see
so often on list.  If you are a Harp-L subscriber and are going to SPAH I
seriously suggest you don't miss this.  We have a lot of fun every year.
See you then,

Michael