[Harp-L] New Web Site!!!

Hey harp L Lovers:
                  I have a brand new web site everyone! Same address
www.jasonricci.com  complete with new and old videos, an automatic,
personal, time zone loading calendar, all the articles about Howard, Dennis,
Adam, Pat, and all the others are back under influences, a gear page, the
forum is still there, all the free archive shows, and Brady would love
comments on the guestbook! Check out the interchangeable band member "Skins"
as well. The Chat is still there and a whole lot more of other stuff too I'm
forgetting. Hope you all enjoy everything it's been great seeing you all out
on the road can't wait to SPAH!
Love
Jason www.jasonricci.com