Re: [Harp-L] Miller is a 12-Year-Old Harp Monster

OK, good point............ But this kid is already on TV. How many out there have been on TV? Seems to me while I often see other instruments played on TV and the musicians range from excellent to barely mediocre, harp NEVER gets on TV unless the player is in the eye of the pyramid, OR they're a singer and harp is a side arm.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing (not that Im picking on anyone in particular) Rod Piazza, Norton Buffalo, Kim Wilson nor even the greats Howard Levy or Robt. (le bon vivant) Bonfiglio on TV. These guys are still having to tour at their age and I don't see the relatively easier juicy TV slots. Hey, if I'm wrong, I'll go back into lurk for another 5 months.

Even Elvis Costello (for God's sakes) can get on TV. Harp doesn't get any respect and I don't think it ever will.

p.s. excellent post shrimpdaddy..

smokey el Gatto