[Harp-L] Spotlight on blues harmonica radio programme - who would you choose?

Hi people,
I'm putting a list together for my radio programme in a few weeks. I
will spotlight the blues harmonica. I'm having a heck of a task trying
to decide who gets played within my 1.5 hour slot.

So far I have chosen to feature the artists below, still undecided on
which songs though. I can play about 16-18 songs if I don't yack too
much. Who would you say needs to be heard by blues lovers new to
harmonica blues? I know I'll make the right decision I'm sure but
thought it interesting to know who you might pick, plus it'll give me
ideas on who's music to get if I don't already have it.
Regards,
Nate
--
Paul Butterfield