[Harp-L] 'maybe august' on CD Baby

Hey list,

  Our new CD Baby page is up. It would be great to get some feedback  from
list members. We have our first CD, "a fine how do you do" up now, there  are
only a dozen or so of them left & I'm not sure if we are going to  re-order
more. Anyone who has one is encouraged to review it on the CD Baby  site. (Unless
you hate it)

_http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust2_ (http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust2)

  Our new CD, 'based on actual events" should be available at shows  the end
of next week, & will be on CD Baby shortly thereafter.

Later,
Rosco
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)

download or stream live recordings: _may.be au.gust_
(http://www.maybeaugust.com/Live.aspx)