RE: [Harp-L] Getting More Harmonica 'Out There'

Paul,

I agree wholeheartedly. I hope I didn't impart the
impression that "overblow is the answer," as I
don't really believe that, I was trying to point to
players who were exploring outside the box, and the
the fact that I'm using overbends to pry and myself
out of my personal box (though I admit I have a
long ways to go).

It's got to be music. Good music. But it must
resonate with the masses. That was precisely my
point.

Why was Peg 'O My Heart such a success? It was
outside the box (in its day) and it resonated
powerfully with the masses.

Perhaps you are right. Maybe one great hit could do
it. The Producers likely paying close attention to
the masses. It may be easier than I think.

Stay well!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M