[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 32

Alexander Savelyev wrote:
1. as for having harmonica on TV, radio, etc. In our local club we
managed to get on TV six times within a year. 3 times on National, 3 on
local.
<...>
And the reason was that
we declared our service and loyalty to the local community, that is, not
just playing a harmonica, but being a good citizen of the city by
uniting people around one common goal.

Aww, come on, you can't leave us hanging like that. I want to know what the story was: it has to be more than "Harmonica players are good guys" (I mean, hey, that's hardly news ;o) )

Rob