http://www.harpsax.com

From: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Folks -

Just uploaded our latest recording to my website:

http://www.slidemanslim.com/music.html

Like the last one, this is a Stevie Wonder tune (Love's In Need of Love Today). Unlike the last one, this one features Penny Hanna on vocals and double bass, Gary Kehoe on percussion, and myself on the guitar solo, but lots and lots of chromatic (cx12) as well (making it weigh in at over 7 minutes, and therefore is a bit of a larger download than usual).

This is one of my favorite Stevie tunes, appropriate as it ever was in today's world . I sincerely hope you find this enjoyable to listen to. We had a blast recording it!

As always, your comments (positive or otherwise) are most welcome.

Thanks,

- Slim.

--
http://www.SlideManSlim.com