[Harp-L] Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary

Dear All:

I am one of the producers of the harmonica documentary that we began shooting at the 40th Anniversary convention. We have been working hard to bring to life the definitive harmonica documentary.

We have interviewed some of the most influential harmonica players in the world including:

Robert Bonfiglio
Delbert McClinton
Huey Lewis
Clint Black
Delbert McClinton
Magic Dick
Charlie Musslewhite
Joe Filisko
Lee Oskar
Stan Harper
John Popper
Cham-Ber Huang
Jerry Portnoy
Mark Hummel
Mickey Raphael
Howard Levy
Kim Wilson
Jason Ricci
Sam Myers
Rob Papparozi
William Galison
Jimi Lee
Gary Primich
Madcat Ruth

The above list is just a sample (if I left anyone off - my apologies) and does not include all of the incredible unknown players we have interviewed.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still alive and kicking and hope to have something complete very soon. Also, we will be at SPAH and that Harmonica Blow-Out.

Thanks for your support.

Todd Slobin
harpdoc@xxxxxxxxxxx