[Harp-L] Sam Meyers..

Peace,
I had the chance to see Sam Meyers play a few times throughout the last 10 years, I can vividly remember the first time I seen him with Anson F. and the rockets. I was still  in the humble beginnings of my harp adventures and after seeing Sam perform that night I knew why I loved this instrument unlike any other...he was on big time that night, his singing, harp playing and presence were something to behold - it goes done as one of the best blues shows I ever witnessed....Frank