[Harp-L] Off topic

Just a reminder that throwing off topic into the subject header of a
harp-l post does NOT relieve the poster of the requirement of meeting the
posting guidelines.  We were already deep into subjective territory here
which oftentimes leads to trouble.  I'm not saying drop it but I will say
that the subject of Wikipedia although interesting is not a subject for
harp-l unless of course it actually pertains to harmonica.  Jonathan's
post certainly met that standard some of the subsequent replies started to
stray.  Thanks, fjm harp-l-listowner