[Harp-L] Suzuki Fire Breath diatonic

Based on Chris Michalek's glowing review of the new Suzuki line, I've order a Fire Breath in C. Coast 2 Coast advises that it's been shipped, so I should see it within a few days.

At $51.75 not including shipping and handling, it's not an inexpensive harmonica -- I can buy 3 Lee Oskars or Special 20s for that price. However, Chris, who knows what a Filisko plays like, compared it favorably to a customizer's instrument, so I'm expecting great things.

I'll advise on my impressions of this instrument after I've had a chance to check it out.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com