Re: [Harp-L] Gregoire Marais [Maret]

I've HEARD Gregoire, he sounds too much like me, SO, I'd rather listen to YOU, (arguably the best and most under rated in the country) :)
smo-joe

On Jul 21, 2006, at 7:38 PM, Slim Heilpern wrote:

Thanks, Bobbie!!!

I think before I'm showcased at SPAH I should actually attend one first ;-). Hoping to do that in 2007...

And I wouldn't prefer listening to me over Gregoire (or many others), but I'm glad someone would!

- Slim.

http://www.SlideManSlim.com

Bobbie Giordano wrote:

Oh... read Slim Heilpern's just-posted message, Mox! Actually, I think I'd prefer listening to Slim most times over Gregoire... despite Maret's excellence. More my style, I suppose, for pure expressiveness on harmonica; and who, BTW, is on 'my' shortlist of players I'd love to see showcased at a SPAH convention!!

Thanks, Slim, and I'm really enjoying the little listening excursions to your website from time to time. Really lovely work on the chrom, AND guitar! ;)

Cheers!
Bobbie