RE: [Harp-L] best harp instructional material (was Harp-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 40)

If you're talking about the HarmonicaMasterclass CD from Portnoy it used to be 50 dollars.

Last night I mosied over and saw Mark Hummel in Hermosa Beach, CA and I bought his intermediate to advanced DVD and I will report on it in the next few days or so.

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

best harp instructional material (was Harp-L Digest, Vol 35,	Issue 40)

 If anyone can suggest theinstructional material is the one by Jerry Portnoy. I think it costs about $80 US.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com