[Harp-L] I'm O,K, Now but.....

Dear Band of Breath Bandits

It's my first post since I got " tweak'd and bent " but not broken in my skeletone bones ( sure as heck felt like it though :): , got a concusion and one realy bruised hip and head , and the worst of it looks like I'll live after all hheh heh and be around to bug ya'lls with my rants .

I was a passenger sitting in the front seat and was hit directly square on my side , I'll say one thing for my little Sentra - thank God they put a steel barrier beam , if it wasn't for that my hip would have been really busted up on that inpact . It's cool now , my car is getting fixed on the other guys insurance and I get a rentel till it's done .

Took my half the afternoon just to clear the mails box ( whew ..would you believe it was close to 1000 emails !

Any way I see the usual suspects guilty as usual trying to expound on things harmonica here . Seems like all is well here no matter what the difference of opinion(s) is/are between the socalled " camps " .

Peace all I'm outta here ! I'm hurting and about to take a happy pill , they stuff they hit me with in the emergency room REALLY MADE ME REALIZE WHY THERE ARE JUNKIES !

Sincerely :

Hurricane ( sor as hell ) Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx