Re: [Harp-L] Looking for a cup or shelf to attach to a mic stand?

there are these:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/rec/navigation?q=mic+stand+tray

I've also seen small (about 7"x7") metal trays that clamp onto a mic
stand.

Jim.

>>> Jim McBride <jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx> 7/24/2006 6:58:06 AM >>>
I'm looking for some sort of cup or shelf or container of some sort
that will clip on, or otherwise connect to a mic stand. The idea is to
be able to stick harps in it while playing so I can easily reach them.
Sometimes a song has requires a harp change, and I also like to have a
spare harp nearby in case the one I'm using starts sticking or otherwise
dies during the song. It would be nice to just reach down to the mic
stand and grab a new harp! Anyone seen anything like this out there?

  Jim McBride
  www.bottle-o-blues.com