From: Jim McBride <jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 24, 2006 3:58:06 AM PDT
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Looking for a cup or shelf to attach to a mic stand?

I'm looking for some sort of cup or shelf or container of some sort that will clip on, or otherwise connect to a mic stand. The idea is to be able to stick harps in it while playing so I can easily reach them. Sometimes a song has requires a harp change, and I also like to have a spare harp nearby in case the one I'm using starts sticking or otherwise dies during the song. It would be nice to just reach down to the mic stand and grab a new harp! Anyone seen anything like this out there?

Jim McBride