[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L] Fenci's Blues

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your interest. I'm using standard tuned Golden Melodies and standard tuned Marine Bands customized by James Gordon. The techniques are mostly those devised by Howard Levy (overblows, overdraws etc.) I had the great fortune of studying with him for a month in 2004 and hope to get out to Chicago soon for some refresher lessons.

All the best,

Jason
http://www.myspace.com/shtreiml