Re: [Harp-L] blues history (and the Barbecue)

Here's what happened. Og & Zog (neanderthal men) knocked down a large herbivore. They hung it from a tree and gutted it. Then the sky suddenly got black and lightning struck the tree. One large limb fell to the ground on fire, while the quadruped hung from the other limb. That was it. To try and credit it to any one country or people is just silly.

smokey-joe