[Harp-L] A vibrato related question (1:55)

Alexander made some very valid and accurate points.
Sometimes you just have to give credit where credit is due.

I would agree that  the tongue is responsible for at least or
more than 50% of the vibrato which we're discussing.
  I also want to point out that orginally i simply disagreed
with the statement that the diaphragm did not take part
 or wasn't responsible for the sound produced.  When
 i creat that vibrato, i breathe in just like i'm creating
 a diaphragmatic vibrato while adding the tongue movement etc...

Thanks for pushing the envelope there and be specific.
In case anyone is reading this wondering what we're
talking about here's the link: and it's at 1:55 seconds
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs_OchfmBc8
Ronnie