Re: [Harp-L] harp amplification

Absolutely! I try to cram the harp as far back in my mouth as I can stand. Seems like the farther back you have it, the more resonant the tone is. You can hear it acoustic as well, it's just amplified exaggerates it more (or should I say amplifies it).

Russ

rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Practicing amplified last night, I found I got a better sound if I opened my mouth really wide and pushed the harp in a little so the mic was closer to the throat. Anyone try this?

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm