[Harp-L] Joe Spiers custom Marine Bands with the LaVoie Vermont Maple Wood Comb

Hello List,
Joe Spiers has an exclusive with the LaVoie Vermont Maple Wood Comb for his
Marine Band custom harmonicas.
His work is incredible. He reshapes the covers so they look like the orginal
Marine Band of 1896. I have a vintage Marine Band from 1912, and Joes
harmonica looks identical. His tuning and reed adjustment is awesome. The
key of A he sent me is tuned to Just Tuning. This harmonica plays like a
dream. Joe Spiers holds court with the best of the best customizers.

Another option in this Wonderfull Harmonica World!
Stay tuned!
Mark LaVoie