Re: Re: [Harp-L] how much are you getting paid at your gigs?

Hey, Tim.  The way our Capital Metro collects all of those tax dollars and
fails to find appropriate uses for them, they could afford to pay to build
the railroad, then let us poor Austinites travel back and forth on it for
free, just like they do their buses, now.  <wink>