Re: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Commander vc Kinder Anti-feedback!

Has anyone ever play through these two boxes???
I heard great reviews about both of these boxes but
I'm leaning towards the Harp Commander but I'm not a
100% sure yet!

Thanks guys,

Bruno.

I use the Harp Commander and have for a couple of years now. I run my mic into it and then into either one or two amps. Sometimes I go straight into the PA. It gives me lots of control close to me. I have an original unit and for the past couple of gigs I played thru a Harp Commander 2 I borrowed from a fellow harp player and it was also great. Ron is a nice guy and backs his product. I play frequently and it has held up well. I have not used the Kinder but I believe it to be an antifeedback device and not really what a Harp Commander can do. I love having the controls close to adjust as I see fit. We play a wide variety of music and it works well.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com