Re: [Harp-L] Harp Commander vc Kinder Anti-feedback!

In a message dated 7/27/06 5:20:55 PM, brunoaz_2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Has anyone ever play through these two boxes???
> I heard great reviews about both of these boxes but
> I'm leaning towards the Harp Commander but I'm not a
> 100% sure yet!
> Thanks guys,
> Bruno.

Was it the Iceman who called the Harp Commander a "fun" little piece of
equipment recently. I don't know, but when I pay $300 for something, it has to be
more than fun and mine has been just that.
I like my Harp Commander. Haven't played thru a Kinder feedback machine and I
wouldn't consider the Harp Commander a piece of equipment designed to stop
feedback.   The Harp Commander is perfect, I think, for situations where you
want to use the PA and an amp at the same time. And it works good, too, just with
a PA, because you can use a harp mic with it and still get a pretty good
variety of tones.
Just my nickels worth.   I plan to use my HCII Saturday night when I am
sitting in with a 60s rock band for a few songs.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb