Re: [Harp-L] Sit-In Stories

My most memorable sit-in:   I have a friend who is a former NHL hockey
player. He has a big benefit every year here and a Minneapolis band always donates
their services for the Sunday night drunken party, which btw is kind of a
who's-who of pro hockey players.
anway, my friend gets the band to let me play harp on a song. I'm up there
jamming on some kind of a 12-bar blues thing and I hear a roar from the crowd. I
look around and there is country music star Brad Paisley strapping on a
guitar behind me.
Needless to say, jamming on harp with Brad Paisley on guitar is at the top of
my sit-in list.
I did once get to   play a few notes on harmonica in the dressing room of the
Harmonicats years ago, but that wasn't the same.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb